Report NEP-CMP-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morley, Samuel & PiÃ±eiro, Valeria, 2013. "A regional computable general equilibrium model for Honduras: Modeling exogenous shocks and policy alternatives," IFPRI discussion papers 1252, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chisari, Omar & Estache, Antonio & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity Effects of Taxing the Financial Sector: Lessons from a CGE Model for Belgium," CEPR Discussion Papers 9320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colombino Ugo, 2012. "Equilibrium simulation with microeconometric models. A new procedure with an application to income support policies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201209, University of Turin.
- Richiardi Matteo & Poggi Ambra, 2012. "Imputing Individual Effects in Dynamic Microsimulation Models. An application of the Rank Method," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201213, University of Turin.
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The Deco Matlab Toolbox," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-055/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marta S.R. Monteiro & Dalila B.M.M. Fontes & Fernando A.C.C. Fontes, 2012. "Ant Colony Optimization: a literature survey," FEP Working Papers 474, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van, 2013. "Monotonicity-preserving bootstrapped kriging metamodels for expensive simulations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5904627, Tilburg University.
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra, 2013. "Strategies and Evolution in the Minority Game: A Multi- Round Strategy Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-043/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Colombino Ugo, 2012. "A microeconometric-computational approach to empirical optimal taxation: outline of a project," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201218, University of Turin.
- Nan Yang & Jeffrey Campbell & Jaap Abbring, 2012. "Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," 2012 Meeting Papers 506, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Verikios & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Anthony H. Harris, 2013. "The Impact of Changes in Health Status: An Economywide Analysis for Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-231, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Abounoori, Abbas Ali & Naderi, Esmaeil & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Amiri, Ashkan, 2013. "Financial Time Series Forecasting by Developing a Hybrid Intelligent System," MPRA Paper 45860, University Library of Munich, Germany.