Report NEP-CMP-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saad Ahmad Khan & Ladislau Boloni, 2013. "Agent-based modeling of a price information trading business," Papers 1303.7445, arXiv.org.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2013. "Where in cities do "rich" and "poor" people live? The urban economics model revisited," Working Papers hal-00805116, HAL.
- Ling Tang & Qin Bao & ZhongXiang Zhang & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Carbon-based Border Tax Adjustments and China’s International Trade: Analysis based on a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2013.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal, 2012. "Momentum effect in individual stocks and heterogeneous beliefs among fundamentalists," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1203, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2012.
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2012. "Who should pay for climate? The effect of burden-sharing mechanisms on abatement policies and technological transfers," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 96, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.