Report NEP-CMP-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saad Ahmad Khan & Ladislau Boloni, 2013. "Agent-based modeling of a price information trading business," Papers 1303.7445, arXiv.org.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2013. "Where in cities do "rich" and "poor" people live? The urban economics model revisited," Working Papers hal-00805116, HAL.
- Ling Tang & Qin Bao & ZhongXiang Zhang & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Carbon-based Border Tax Adjustments and China’s International Trade: Analysis based on a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2013.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:fie:wpaper:1203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2012. "Who should pay for climate? The effect of burden-sharing mechanisms on abatement policies and technological transfers," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 96, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.