Report NEP-CMP-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozdemir, O., 2013. "Simulation Modeling and Optimization of Competitive Electricity Markets and Stochastic Fluid Systems," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5664305, Tilburg University.
- Miriam Frey & Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2013. "The EU-Ukraine trade liberalization: How much do the costs of tariff elimination matter?," FIW Working Paper series 103, FIW.
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Why might climate change not cause conflict? an agent-based computational response," MPRA Paper 44918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Vooren & Eric Brouillat, 2013. "Evaluating CO2 reduction policy portfolios in the automotive sector," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2013.
- Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Marinella Davide & Fabio Eboli & Elisa Lanzi & Ramiro Parrado, 2013. "Can Climate Policy Enhance Sustainability?," Working Papers 2013.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria-Augusta Miceli & Federico Cecconi & Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "Walrasian TatÈnnement by Sequential Pairwise Trading: Convergence and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 161, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Estrades, Carmen & BouÑ‘t, Antoine, 2013. "A global assessment of the economic effects of export taxes:," IFPRI discussion papers 1241, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Range, Troels Martin & Lusby, Richard Martin & Larsen, Jesper, 2013. "Solving the selective multi-category parallel-servicing problem," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 5/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Hałaj, Grzegorz & Kok, Christoffer, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Richard Tol & Stefano F Verde, 2013. "Fiscal limits on first-best climate policy: A CGE analysis for Europe," Working Paper Series 5813, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Kellenbrink, Carolin & Helber, Stefan, 2013. "Scheduling resource-constrained projects with a flexible project structure," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-511, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Dynamics of effort allocation and evolution of trust: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 44919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Przybyla & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Diffusion of innovation within an agent-based model: Spinsons, independence and advertising," HSC Research Reports, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology HSC/13/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.