Report NEP-CMP-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth L. Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2012. "Merging Simulation and Projection Approaches to Solve High-Dimensional Problems," NBER Working Papers 18501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grass, D. & Chahim, M., 2012. "Numerical Algorithms for Deterministic Impulse Control Models with Applications," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2012-081, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- René Aïd & Luciano Campi & Nicolas Langrené & Huyên Pham, 2012. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problem and application to investments in electricity generation," Working Papers, HAL hal-00747229, HAL.
- Hellqvist , Matti & Laine, Tatu, 2012. "Diagnostics for the financial markets – computational studies of payment system: Simulator Seminar Proceedings 2009–2011," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland E:45/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Hecking, Harald, 2012. "Greenhouse Gas Abatement Cost Curves of the Residential Heating Market – a Microeconomic Approach," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2012-16, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chahim, M. & Brekelmans, R.C.M. & Hertog, D. den & Kort, P.M., 2012. "An Impulse Control Approach to Dike Height Optimization (Revised version of CentER DP 2011-097)," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2012-079, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia 201206, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- CASTRO, Marco & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VANSTEENWEGEN, Pieter & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2012024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Olivier Armantier & Adam Copeland, 2012. "Assessing the quality of “Furfine-based” algorithms," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 575, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.