Report NEP-CMP-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabeth Christen & Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2012. "CGE modeling of market access in services," Working Papers 2012-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Colombino, Ugo, 2012. "Equilibrium Simulation with Microeconometric Models: A New Procedure with an Application to Income Support Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Masterson, 2012. "Simulations of Full-Time Employment and Household Work in the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_727, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Christoph Buchheim & Marianna De Santis & Laura Palagi & Mauro Piacentini, 2012. "An Exact Algorithm for Quadratic Integer Minimization using Nonconvex Relaxations," DIS Technical Reports 2012-05, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- KAMADA Koichiro & KURACHI Yoshiyuki, 2012. "The Impact of Changes in JGB Yields on the Japanese Financial Institutions and the Real Economy: Simulation analysis using the Financial Macro-econometric Model (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hecking, Harald & Panke, Timo, 2012. "COLUMBUS - A global gas market model," EWI Working Papers 2012-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Joachim Gahungu and Yves Smeers, 2012. "A Real Options Model for Electricity Capacity Expansion," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/08, European University Institute.
- Tanguy Janssen, Yann Rebours and Philippe Dessante, 2012. "Tight Volume Coupling: Analytical Model, Adverse Flow Causality and Potential Improvements," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/09, European University Institute.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2012. "A Note on Particle Filters Applied to DSGE Models," Working Papers Series 281, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.