Report NEP-CMP-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariko Ninomiya, 2011. "Sde Weak Approximation Library (Sde Wa) (Version 1.0)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-274, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Clemens Breisinger & Olivier Ecker & Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 2012. "The Impact of the 2008 Hadramout Flash Flood in Yemen on Economic Performance and Nutrition: A Simulation Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Angun, M.E. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2012. "An asymptotic test of optimality conditions in multiresponse simulation optimization," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4274963, Tilburg University.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Assessment of CO2-Oriented Vehicle Tax Reforms: A Case Study of Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Grogro, Ole, 2012. "Global energy trade flows and constraints on conventional and renewable energies: A computable modeling approach," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chai Cheng, T., 2011. "Measuring the effects of removing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2012. "Asymmetric Cournot duopoly: game complete analysis," MPRA Paper 37093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Improving Classifier Performance Assessment of Credit Scoring Models," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.