Report NEP-CMP-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kmar Fersi & Kamel Boukhetala & Samir Ben Ammou, 2011. "Stratégie optimale de réduction de l'intervalle de confiance pour l'estimateur de la prime ajustée. Application en assurance automobile," Working Papers, HAL hal-00625684, HAL.
- Marta Cardin & Marco Corazza & Stefania Funari & Silvio Giove, 2011. "A fuzzy-based scoring rule for author ranking," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Corniglion, Sébastien & Turnois, Nadine, 2011. "Simulating tourists' behaviour using multi-agent modelling," MPRA Paper 33526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abras, Ana & Cuesta, Jose, 2011. "Equality of opportunities, redistribution and fiscal policies : the case of Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5801, The World Bank.
- Laszlo A. Vegh, 2011. "Concave Generalized Flows with Applications to Market Equilibria," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.3893, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Kariastanto, Bayu, 2011. "Should the Indonesian pension funds invest abroad?," MPRA Paper 33581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Guy Lacroix, 2011. "Minimum Income Proposal in Québec," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1129, CIRPEE.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance," MPRA Paper 19697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Teacher Pension Incentives and the Timing of Retirement," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1111, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shock," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 687, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Market equilibrium with heterogeneous behavioural and classical investors' preferences," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa 2011-09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Igor Prünster & Matteo Ruggiero, 2011. "A Bayesian nonparametric approach to modeling market share dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 217, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Sarlin, Peter & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2011. "Mapping the state of financial stability," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1382, European Central Bank.