Report NEP-CMP-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Baldeaux, 2011. "Exact Simulation of the 3/2 Model," Papers, arXiv.org 1105.3297, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Takashashi, Y. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Multifunctional agricultural land use in a sustainable world. Design and simulation of an agricultural economy model," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Alena Otto & Christian Otto & Armin Scholl, 2011. "SALBPGen - A systematic data generator for (simple) assembly line balancing," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration 05/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2011. "Portfolio selection problems in practice: a comparison between linear and quadratic optimization models," Papers, arXiv.org 1105.3594, arXiv.org.
- Rosas, Juan (Francisco), 2011. "World Fertilizer Modelâ€”The World N-P-K Model," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 33816, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Klimešová & Tomáš Václavík, 2011. "Pricing of Gas Swing Options using Monte Carlo Methods," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2011/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Kijong Kim, 2011. "Public Job-creation Programs: The Economic Benefits of Investing in Social Care. Case Studies in South Africa and the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_671, Levy Economics Institute.
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2011. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilibrium Analysis," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 178, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.