Report NEP-CMP-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Sels & M. Vanhoucke, 2011. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the single machine maximum lateness problem with release times and family," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/715, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- V. Sels & M. Vanhoucke, 2011. "A hybrid electromagnetism-like/tabu search procedure for the single machine scheduling problem with a maximum lateness objective," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/716, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mathiesen, Lars & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars, 2010. "Merger simulations with observed diversion ratios," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 27/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2010. "Optimal algorithmic trading and market microstructure," Working Papers hal-00590283, HAL.
- Masahiko Egami & Tim S. T. Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2011. "Default Swap Games Driven by Spectrally Negative Levy Processes," Papers 1105.0238, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Massa Coulibaly & Govinda R. Timilsina & Luc Savard, 2011. "Economic and Distributional Impacts of Biofuels in Mali," Cahiers de recherche 11-08, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised May 2011.
- Pallegedara, Asankha, 2010. "Impacts of Service Sector Policy Reform:CGE model Analysis based on Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 30603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McGregor, Peter G & Munday, Max & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011. "How responsible is a region for its carbon emissions? An integrated input-output and CGE analysis," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- David Bahan & Alexandre Montelpare & Luc Savard, 2011. "An Analysis of the Impact of Public Infrastructure Spending in Quebec," Cahiers de recherche 11-07, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised Jul 2011.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Mohr & M. Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Papers w201113, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590863, HAL.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Glenn Sheriff & Tobias Siegfried & Woonghee Tim Huh, 2011. "Optimal Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Multi-cell Aquifers," Working Papers 2011.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giulio Fella, 2011. "A Generalized Endogenous Grid Method for Non-concave Problems," Working Papers 677, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- NESTEROV, Yurii, 2011. "Random gradient-free minimization of convex functions," CORE Discussion Papers 2011001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Musleh ud Din, 2011. "A Dynamic Macroeconometric Model of Pakistan’s Economy," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:69, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Turner, Karen, 2010. "Energy Efficiency, Rebound Effects and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-17, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.