Report NEP-CMP-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Schröder & Jan Siegmeier & Murk Creusen, 2011. "Modeling Storage and Demand Management in Electricity Distribution Grids," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1110, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gramstad, Kjetil & Tjøtta, Sigve, 2010. "Climate Engineering: Cost benefit and beyond," Working Papers in Economics 05/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Sascha Frohwerk, 2011. "Asymmetrien in der Neuen Ökonomischen Geographie : Modelle, Simulationsmethoden und wirtschaftspolitische Diskussion = Asymmetries in new economic geography : models, simulation methods and economic ," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 03, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Domenico Colucci & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Can endogenous participation explain price volatility? Evidence from an agent-based cobweb model," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-03, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Wally Tyner, 2011. "Introducing First and Second Generation Biofuels into GTAP Data Base version 7," GTAP Research Memoranda 3477, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Machiel Mulder, 2010. "Tariff regulation and profitability of energy networks," NMa Working Papers 3, Netherlands Competition Authority.