Report NEP-CMP-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Seppecher, 2012. "Entreprises adaptatives, détermination des prix et répartition du revenu dans un modèle macroéconomique multi-agents avec monnaie endogène," Post-Print hal-00532987, HAL.
- Takano, Y. & Sotirov, R., 2010. "A Polynomial Optimization Approach to Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Selection," Discussion Paper 2010-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Takeuchi, Kan, 2010. "Cumulative Effect of Inequality : A Computational Study of Conflict Models," Discussion Papers 2010-15, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Working Papers 10/73, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan & Kim, Sangkyom, 2010. "A Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific (FTAAP): Is It Desirable?," MPRA Paper 26680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ismail Fofana & Ramos Mabugu, 2010. "Analysing Alternative Policy Response to High Oil Prices, Using an Energy Integrated CGE Microsimulation Approach for South Africa," Working Papers 196, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Stratégies évolutionnaires dans un modèle macroéconomique dynamique et complexe peuplé d'agents hétérogènes, autonomes et concurrents," Post-Print hal-00533429, HAL.
- Simon Emde & Nils Boysen, 2010. "Optimally locating in-house logistics areas to facilitate JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 14/2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hans Fehr & Daniela Ujhelyiova, 2010. "Fertility, Female Labor Supply, and Family Policy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 331, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Weron, Rafal & Janczura, Joanna, 2010. "Efficient estimation of Markov regime-switching models: An application to electricity wholesale market prices," MPRA Paper 26628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2010. "How does a fisacl reform affect elasticities of income tax revenues? the case os Spain, 2003-2008," Working Papers 10.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.