Report NEP-CMP-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Lye, Chun Teck & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2010. "Forecasting Malaysian Exchange Rate: Do Artificial Neural Networks Work?," MPRA Paper 26326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bassi, Ivana & De Poi, P., 2010. "Measuring multifunctional (agritouristic) characterization of the territory," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 94927, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferede T., 2010. "The interface between policy reforms, household livelihoods and farm-nonfarm linkages: insights from a village economy in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2010018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rim Chatti & Faycel Zidi, 2010. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Regional Growth and Poverty in Tunisia," Working Papers 563, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Radovan Parrák & Jakub Seidler, 2010. "Mean-Variance & Mean-VaR Portfolio Selection: A Simulation Based Comparison in the Czech Crisis Environment," Working Papers IES 2010/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Stern, David I. & Lambie, N. Ross, 2010. "Where is it Cheapest to Cut Carbon Emissions?," Research Reports 95058, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to t," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1602020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Noel Giraud & Aline Sutter & Timothée Denis & Cédric Léonard, 2010. "Hubbert's Oil Peak Revisited by a Simulation Model," Post-Print hal-00530077, HAL.
- Pothen, Frank, 2010. "Industrial ecology in policy making: What is achievable and what is not?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1602121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schnicke, Hauke Joachim, 2010. "Impacts of socio-economic factors on farm household dynamics - empirical survey data in an agent-based model application," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94905, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sörensen K. & Springael J. & Busschaert S., 2010. "Sequential versus simultaneous application of multi-objective optimization and multicriteria decision making: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 2010023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Byron Ganges, 2010. "Alternative Policies for US Economic Recovery," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Tom-Reiel Heggedal & Karl Jacobsen, 2010. "Knowledge spillovers and the timing of R&D policy," Discussion Papers 635, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1602128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore