Report NEP-CMP-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erwing L. Corong & Rachel C. Reyes & Angelo B. Taningco, 2010. "Poverty Impacts of Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization on the Philippines: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-06, PEP-MPIA.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth A Policy Simulation Model for India," Working Papers id:2825, eSocialSciences.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "A class of evolutionary models for participation games with negative feedback," LEM Papers Series 2010/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anna Batyra & Henri R. Sneessens, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation, Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2010. "The impact of migration on origin countries: a numerical analysis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Grimaldi, Raffaele & Laurino, Antonio & Beria, Paolo, 2010. "The choice between bus and light rail transit: a stylised cost-benefit analysis model," MPRA Paper 24872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy. Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Working Papers MPIA 2010-10, PEP-MPIA.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2010. "Trajectories in Physical Space out of Communications in Acquaintance Space: An Agent-Based Model of a Textile Industrial District," MPRA Paper 24902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 2010. "How to arrange a Singles Party," MPRA Paper 24821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2010. "Nonsequential Search Equilibrium with Search Cost Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2010. "Extracting Implied Dividends from Options Prices: some Applications to the Italian Derivatives Market," Working Papers 198, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2010. "'The Voracity Effect' and Climate Change: The Impact of Clean Technologies," Discussion Paper 2010-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.