Report NEP-CMP-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "Agent-Based Simulations of the Software Market under Different Pricing Schemes for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP) 201064, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2010.
- Kavitha Ranganathan & Vikramaditya Shekhar, 2010. "Encouraging Cooperation in Ad-hoc Mobile-Phone Mesh Networks for Rural Connectivity," Working Papers id:2745, eSocialSciences.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Massimiliano Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 770, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Voudouris, V & Di Maio, C, 2010. "The ACEGES 1.0 Documentation: Simulated Scenarios of Conventional Oil Production," MPRA Paper 24269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hendrik Witte & Christoph Reisinger, 2010. "A Penalty Method for the Numerical Solution of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman (HJB) Equations in Finance," Papers, arXiv.org 1008.0401, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Maria Lykidi & Jean-Michel Glachant & Pascal Gourdel, 2010. "Modelling the Effects of Nuclear Fuel Reservoir Operation in a Competitive Electricity Market," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 1009, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Calculation of aggregate loss distributions," Papers, arXiv.org 1008.1108, arXiv.org.
- Carmen Pellicer-Lostao & Ricardo Lopez-Ruiz, 2010. "A Chaotic Approach to Market Dynamics," Papers, arXiv.org 1008.0758, arXiv.org.
- Pietro Catte & Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Ignazio Visco, 2010. "The role of macroeconomic policies in the global crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 69, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Forecasting Nevada Gross Gaming Revenue and Taxable Sales Using Coincident and Leading Employment Indexes," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2010-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R\& D Subsidization," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-453, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.