Report NEP-CMP-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "Agent-Based Simulations of the Software Market under Different Pricing Schemes for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201064, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2010.
- Kavitha Ranganathan & Vikramaditya Shekhar, 2010. "Encouraging Cooperation in Ad-hoc Mobile-Phone Mesh Networks for Rural Connectivity," Working Papers id:2745, eSocialSciences.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Massimiliano Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 770, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Voudouris, V & Di Maio, C, 2010. "The ACEGES 1.0 Documentation: Simulated Scenarios of Conventional Oil Production," MPRA Paper 24269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hendrik Witte & Christoph Reisinger, 2010. "A Penalty Method for the Numerical Solution of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman (HJB) Equations in Finance," Papers 1008.0401, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Maria Lykidi & Jean-Michel Glachant & Pascal Gourdel, 2010. "Modelling the Effects of Nuclear Fuel Reservoir Operation in a Competitive Electricity Market," Working Papers 1009, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Calculation of aggregate loss distributions," Papers 1008.1108, arXiv.org.
- Carmen Pellicer-Lostao & Ricardo Lopez-Ruiz, 2010. "A Chaotic Approach to Market Dynamics," Papers 1008.0758, arXiv.org.
- Pietro Catte & Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Ignazio Visco, 2010. "The role of macroeconomic policies in the global crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 69, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Forecasting Nevada Gross Gaming Revenue and Taxable Sales Using Coincident and Leading Employment Indexes," Working papers 2010-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R\& D Subsidization," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-453, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.