Report NEP-CMP-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Borger B. & Wuyts B., 2010. "The structure of the labour market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: a numerical optimisation model," Working Papers 2010013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "Energy Supply and the Sustainability of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 2010-10, BC3.
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Renato Rosa, 2010. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2010.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank Ackerman, Elizabeth A. Stanton, Ramón Bueno, 2010. "CRED: A New Model of Climate and Development," Working Papers 96, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubík, 2010. "Adverse Feedback Loop in the Bank-Based Financial Systems," Working Papers IES 2010/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- Gollin, Douglas & Zimmermann, Christian, 2010. "Global Climate Change and the Resurgence of Tropical Disease: An Economic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James W. Boudreau & Vicki Knoblauch, 2010. "The Price of Stability in Matching Markets," Working papers 2010-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.