Report NEP-CMP-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Truong P. Truong & Claudia Kemfert, 2010. "WIATEC: A World Integrated Assessment Model of Global Trade Environment and Climate Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1021, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Marco Tarenghi, 2010. "Interest-Rate Modeling with Multiple Yield Curves," Papers 1006.4767, arXiv.org.
- Bradford, Scott C. & Kim, Dong-jin & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "Economic Reform in North Korea: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 23498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheong, David, 2010. "Methods for Ex Ante Economic Evaluation of Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 52, Asian Development Bank.
- Sebastian Rausch & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John M. Reilly & Sergey Paltsev, 2010. "Distributional Implications of Alternative U.S. Greenhouse Gas Control Measures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0753, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:ltr:wpaper:1837-2198/978-0-9807041-4-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. N. Katsikis & I. A. Polyrakis, 2010. "Computation of vector sublattices and minimal lattice-subspaces of R^k. Applications in finance," Papers 1006.4070, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Conte & Ariane Labat & Janos Varga & Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "What is the growth potential of green innovation? An assessment of EU climate policy options," European Economy - Economic Papers 413, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "A Dynamic Model of Specialization and Market Development as Engines of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 23500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandačka & Javier Mencía & Martin Summer, 2010. "A systematic approach to multi-period stress testing of portfolio credit risk," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1018, Banco de Espa�a.