Report NEP-CMP-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Truong P. Truong & Claudia Kemfert, 2010. "WIATEC: A World Integrated Assessment Model of Global Trade Environment and Climate Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1021, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Marco Tarenghi, 2010. "Interest-Rate Modeling with Multiple Yield Curves," Papers, arXiv.org 1006.4767, arXiv.org.
- Bradford, Scott C. & Kim, Dong-jin & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "Economic Reform in North Korea: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 23498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheong, David, 2010. "Methods for Ex Ante Economic Evaluation of Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 52, Asian Development Bank.
- Sebastian Rausch & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John M. Reilly & Sergey Paltsev, 2010. "Distributional Implications of Alternative U.S. Greenhouse Gas Control Measures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0753, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:ltr:wpaper:1837-2198/978-0-9807041-4-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. N. Katsikis & I. A. Polyrakis, 2010. "Computation of vector sublattices and minimal lattice-subspaces of R^k. Applications in finance," Papers, arXiv.org 1006.4070, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Conte & Ariane Labat & Janos Varga & Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "What is the growth potential of green innovation? An assessment of EU climate policy options," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 413, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "A Dynamic Model of Specialization and Market Development as Engines of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 23500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandačka & Javier Mencía & Martin Summer, 2010. "A systematic approach to multi-period stress testing of portfolio credit risk," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1018, Banco de Espa�a.