Report NEP-CMP-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Henn & Gerhard Wäscher, 2010. "Tabu Search Heuristics for the Order Batching Problem in Manual Order Picking Systems," FEMM Working Papers 100007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Marco Bartolozzi, 2010. "A Multi Agent Model for the Limit Order Book Dynamics," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1005.0182, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Oct 2010.
- Karl Inderfurth & Rainer Kleber, 2010. "An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production," FEMM Working Papers 100005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765019367 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Sebastian Ostrowski, 2010. "Simulation and Estimation of Loss Given Default," FEMM Working Papers 100010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli & Edlira Narazani & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2010. "Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise with a Microeconometric Model," CHILD Working Papers wp04_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Marcus Böhme & Clemens Breisinger & Rainer Schweickert & Manfred Wiebelt, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2009. "A model-based analysis of the impact of Cohesion Policy expenditure 2000-06: simulations with the QUEST III endogenous R&D model," European Economy - Economic Papers 387, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Labor Market and Income Effects of a Legal Minimum Wage in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1000, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jie He & David Roland-Holst, 2010. "Economic Growth, Energy demand and Atmospheric Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities for China in the future 30 years," Cahiers de recherche 10-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010. "Political economics of higher education finance," Working Papers 2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Edward Hoyle & Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2010. "Stable-1/2 Bridges and Insurance," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1005.0496, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Apr 2014.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join, 2010. "Delta Hedging in Financial Engineering: Towards a Model-Free Approach," Post-Print inria-00479824, HAL.