Report NEP-CMP-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörn Grahl & Michael Schneider & David Francas, 2010. "A Problem-Specific and Effective Metaheuristic for Flexibility Design," Working Papers, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-UniversitÃ¤t Mainz 1001, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- A. Arrighetti & S. Curatolo, 2010. "Costi di coordinamento e vantaggi di aggregazione: esiti, morfologia e processi di interazione in un mondo artificiale multi-agente," Economics Department Working Papers, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy) 2010-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Prady, Delphine & Ullrich, Hannes, 2010. "Entry and competition in freight transport: the case of a prospective transalpine rail link between France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2010. "Calibrating Option Pricing Models with Heuristics," Working Papers, COMISEF 030, COMISEF.
- Balamou, Eudokia & Saktina, Daina & Meyers, William H., 2009. "Targeting Lagging Territories With Eu Rural Support Policy: Case Study In Latvia," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists 57338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boissin, Denis, 2009. "Boundary Organizations: An Efficient Structure For Managing Knowledge In Decision-Making Under Uncertainty," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists 57494, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Colombino, Ugo & Locatelli, Marilena & Narazani, Edlira & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010. "Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise with a Microeconometric Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).