Report NEP-CMP-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2010. "Improved Bid Prices for Choice-Based Network Revenue Management," Working Papers MRG/0016, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jan 2010.
- Flavio Lenz-Cesar & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Agent-based Simulation of Cooperative Innovation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201052, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Johannes Paha, 2010. "Simulation and Prosecution of a Cartel with Endogenous Cartel Formation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201007, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Herbots, Jada & Leus, Roel, 2009. "Order acceptance and scheduling in a single-machine environment: exact and heuristic algorithms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/222056, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Heinrich R Bohlman, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Skilled Emigration from South Africa: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 166, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Boute, Robert & Lambrecht, Marc, 2009. "Exploring the bullwhip effect by means of spreadsheet simulation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/242198, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Michael D. Makowsky, 2010. "A Theory of Liberal Churches," Working Papers 2010-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht Irle & Jonas Kauschke & Thomas Lux & Mishael Milakovic, 2010. "Switching Rates and the Asymptotic Behavior of Herding Models," Kiel Working Papers 1595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Thomas Cassidy, 2010. "Cohort postponement and period measures," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Poelmans, Jonas & Elzinga, Paul & Viaene, Stijn & Dedene, Guido, 2009. "A case of using formal concept analysis in combination with emergent self organizing maps for detecting domestic violence," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/241777, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.