Report NEP-CMP-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Accounting for family background when designing optimal income taxes: A microeconometric simulation analysis," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 157, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Othman, Jamal & Yaghoob, Jafari, 2009. "Does ASEAN Freer Trade Benefit Malaysia?," MPRA Paper 20368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Cozzi, 2010. "Accounting for the Racial Property Crime Gap in the US: A Quantitative Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1233, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00374367_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejando Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Trade Unions Increase Welfare," Working Papers, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-UniversitÃ¤t Mainz 1010, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 19 Aug 2010.