Report NEP-CMP-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Agent-based Computational Economics: a Methodological Appraisal," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-42, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Block, C.A. & Collins, J. & Ketter, W. & Weinhardt, C., 2009. "A Multi-Agent Energy Trading Competition," Research Paper ERS-2009-054-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Helber, Stefan & Schimmelpfeng, Katja & Stolletz, Raik, 2009. "Setting inventory levels of CONWIP flow lines via linear programming," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-436, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ahmed, S. Amer, 2009. "The impact of trade in services on factor incomes : results from a global simulation Model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5155, The World Bank.
- Ruud Egging & Franziska Holz & Steven A. Gabriel, 2009. "The World Gas Model: A Multi-Period Mixed Complementarity Model for the Global Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 959, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jingliang Xiao & Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-192, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Public versus Private Education with Risky Human Capital," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 246, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Rodica Loisel, 2009. "Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling," Post-Print halshs-00441491, HAL.
- Klimm, Max & Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Finding all minimal CURB sets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 722, Stockholm School of Economics.