Report NEP-CMP-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian White, 2009. "Summarising the results of simulation studies," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009, Stata Users Group 08, Stata Users Group.
- Leonidas, Spiliopoulos, 2009. "Learning backward induction: a neural network agent approach," MPRA Paper 17267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja & Ignaciuk, Adriana M., 2009. "Integrating biofuels into the DART model: Analysing the effects of the EU 10% biofuel target," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 53253, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Johannes Schmidt & Sylvain Leduc & Erik Dotzauer & Georg Kindermann & Erwin Schmid, 2009. "Using Monte Carlo Simulation to Account for Uncertainties in the Spatial Explicit Modeling of Biomass Fired Combined Heat and Power Potentials in Austria," Working Papers 432009, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Brenton, Paul & Saborowski, Christian & Staritz, Cornelia & von Uexkull, Erik, 2009. "Assessing the adjustment implications of trade policy changes using TRIST (tariff reform impact simulation tool)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5045, The World Bank.