Report NEP-CMP-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Clausen & Hannah Schürenberg-Frosch, 2009. "Aid, Spending Strategies and Productivity Effects – A Multi-sectoral CGE Analysis for Zambia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0127, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Juliette Rouchier & Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Can Opinion Be Stable In An Open Network With Hierarchy?An Agent-Based Model Of The Commercial Court Of Paris," Working Papers halshs-00409373, HAL.
- Alok Johri, 2009. "Online Appendix to "Delivering endogenous inertia in prices and output"," Technical Appendices 07-131, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Reyno Seymore & Philip David Adams & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden & James Blignaut, 2009. "The Impact Of An Electricity Generation Tax On The South African Economy," Working Papers 200920, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00409861 is not listed on IDEAS anymore