Report NEP-CMP-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2009. "Neural networks as a learning paradigm for general normal form games," MPRA Paper 16765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juha Honkatukia, 2009. "VATTAGE - A dynamic, applied general equilibrium model of the Finnish economy," Research Reports 150, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Mathur, Sudhanshu & Morozov, Sergei, 2009. "Massively Parallel Computation Using Graphics Processors with Application to Optimal Experimentation in Dynamic Control," MPRA Paper 16721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, Wages and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0942, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Julio Raffo & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2009. "How to play the “Names Game”: Patent retrieval comparing different heuristics," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Redistributive effect of personal income taxation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Influence Of Labour Migration On Latvia’s Labour Market," MPRA Paper 16596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "A Repeated Game Heterogeneous-Agent Wage-Posting Model," MPRA Paper 16706, University Library of Munich, Germany.