Report NEP-CMP-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schuster, Stephan, 2009. "An Algorithm for the Simulation of Bounded Rational Agents," MPRA Paper 15942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathieu Paquet & Luc Savard, 2009. "Impact of Informal Re-exports between Benin and Nigeria: A CGE analysis," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 09-14, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb & Mark van Zijll de Jong, 2009. "Linking a Dynamic CGE Model and a Microsimulation Model: Climate Change Mitigation Policies and Income Distribution in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2009n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00399565_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nick Hanley & Karen Turner, 2009. "How do improvements in labour productivity in the Scottish economy affect the UK position on the Environmental Kuznets Curve?," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 0915, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon & Patricia Yanez-Pagans, 2009. "How Much Are We Willing To Pay to Send Poor Adolescents to School? Simulating Changes to Mexico`s Oportunidades in Urban Areas," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4631, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.