Report NEP-CMP-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Protopapas, M.K. & Kosmatopoulos, E.B. & Battaglia, F., 2009. "Coevolutionary Genetic Algorithms for Establishing Nash Equilibrium in Symmetric Cournot Games," MPRA Paper 15375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SHIMASAWA Manabu & OGURO Kazumasa, 2009. "The Impact of Immigration on the Japanese Economy: A multi-country simulation model," Discussion papers 09020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chisari, Omar O. & Maquieyra, Javier & Romero, Carlos A., 2009. "Liberalization of trade in services: A CGE analysis for Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay," MPRA Paper 15336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Luís Leite & Romeu Braz Pereira Gomes Filho & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2009. "Previsão da Curva de Juros: um modelo estatístico com variáveis macroeconômicas," Working Papers Series 186, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mario Piscoya & Bernardo L. Queiroz, 2009. "What do we know about adult mortality and data quality in Peru? Mortality coverage levels and trends from recent decades," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td351, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.