Report NEP-CMP-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van & Nieuwenhuyse, I. van, 2008. "Constrained Optimization in Simulation: A Novel Approach," Discussion Paper 2008-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haider, Adnan & Khan, Safdar Ullah, 2008. "A Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 12977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2009.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2008. "Design of Experiments: An Overview," Discussion Paper 2008-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Husslage, B.G.M. & Rennen, G. & Dam, E.R. van & Hertog, D. den, 2008. "Space-Filling Latin Hypercube Designs For Computer Experiments (Revision of CentER DP 2006-18)," Discussion Paper 2008-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kym Anderson, 2009. "Alternative Agricultural Price Distortions for CGE Analysis of Developing Countries, 2004 and 1980-84," GTAP Research Memoranda 2925, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Meloni, C., 2008. "Robust Optimization in Simulation: Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology," Discussion Paper 2008-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rennen, G. & Husslage, B.G.M. & Dam, E.R. van & Hertog, D. den, 2009. "Nested Maximin Latin Hypercube Designs," Discussion Paper 2009-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laib, Fodil & Radjef, MS, 2008. "Optimal Strategies for Automated Traders in a Producer-Consumer Futures Market," MPRA Paper 12965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Novac Ududec, Cornelia / C, 2009. "A Model for an Intelligent Support Decision System in Aquaculture," MPRA Paper 13065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Heijmans, 2009. "Simulations in the Dutch interbank payment system: A sensitivity analysis," DNB Working Papers 199, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.