Report NEP-CMP-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Staus, 2008. "Standard and Shuffled Halton Sequences in a Mixed Logit Model," Hohenheimer AgrarÃ¶konomische Arbeitsberichte 17, University of Hohenheim, Institute for Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Decoster A & De swerdt K & Orsini K, 2008. "A Belgian Flat Income Tax: Effects On Labour Supply And Income Distribution," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Juliette Rouchier, 2008. "Agent-Based simulation as a useful tool for the study of markets," Working Papers halshs-00334051, HAL.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph Francis Francois & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," Economics working papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Arseniy S. Karkach, 2008. "MAXIM: a system for simulation of demographic processes in populations of related individuals. Version 2.3. User and programmer manual," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00325117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Narazani E & Shima I, 2008. "Labour Supply Modelling In Italy When Minimum Income Scheme Is An Option," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2008. "Free Trade Agreements versus Customs Unions: An Examination of East Asia," MPRA Paper 11301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombino U & Locatelli M & Narazani E & O'donoghue C & Shima I, 2008. "Behavioural And Welfare Effects Of Basic Income Policies: A Simulation For European Countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "A combinatorial optimisation approach to non-market environmental benefit aggregation," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:08092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diao, Xinshen & Doukkali, Rachid & Yu, Bingxin, 2008. "Policy options and their potential effects on Moroccan small farmers and the poor facing increased world food prices: A general equilibrium model analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 813, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).