Report NEP-CMP-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira, 2008. "Greedy randomized dispatching heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 286, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bouet, Antoine, 2008. "The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling," Food policy reviews 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2008. "Fast and accurate simulation of differently seasoned loan defaults in a Merton-style framework in discrete time," MPRA Paper 9918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M., 2008. "Agriculture for development in Ghana: New opportunities and challenges," IFPRI discussion papers 784, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Álvaro Andrés PERDOMO STRAUCH, 2008. "Modelo Estándar de Equilibrio General Computable," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA 004943, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & François Roubaud, 2008. "The Vietnam’s terms of accession and distributional impact of WTO membership," Working Papers DT/2008/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lang, N.A. & Moonen, J.M. & Srour, F.J. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2008. "Multi Agent Systems in Logistics: A Literature and State-of-the-art Review," Research Paper ERS-2008-043-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "An agent-based retail location model on a supply chain network," Working Papers 000037, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.