Report NEP-CMP-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schaefer, Thilo & Peichl, Andreas, 2007. "Documentation FiFoSiM: Integrated tax benefit microsimulation," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 06-10 [rev.], University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset, 2007. "Public spending and poverty reduction in an oil-based economy: The case of Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 701, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Morley, Samuel & Nakasone, Eduardo & Pineiro, Valeria, 2007. "The impact of CAFTA on poverty, distribution, and growth in El Salvador:," IFPRI discussion papers 743, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Morley, Samuel & Nakasone, Eduardo & Pineiro, Valeria, 2008. "The impact of CAFTA on employment, production, and poverty in Honduras:," IFPRI discussion papers 748, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hertel, Thomas & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard, 2008. "Land Use in Computable General Equilibrium Models: An Overview," GTAP Working Papers 2595, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.