Report NEP-CMP-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark W. Nichols & Michael J. Radzicki, 2007. "An Agent-Based Model of Behavior in “Beauty Contest” Games," Working Papers, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics 07-010, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Hakim Akeb & Mhand Hifi, 2007. "Beam search-based algorithms for the circular packing problem," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:mse:cesdoc:bla07016a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Fathi, Abid & Nader, Naifar, 2007. "Copula based simulation procedures for pricing basket Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 6014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blake Phillips & James Beck Jr. & Trevor Nickel, 2007. "Managing the Economic Impacts of Mountain Pine Beetle Outbreaks in Alberta," Information Bulletins, Western Centre for Economic Research 1100, Western Centre for Economic Research.
- Lay, Jann & M'Mukaria, George Michuki & Omar Mahmoud, Toman, 2007. "Boda-bodas rule: Non-agricultural activities and their inequality implications in Western Kenya," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 20, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Daniele Marazzina, 2007. "Interest Rate Modeling: A Matlab Implementation," Working Papers, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont 112, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Brian Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2007. "Momentum and Social Learning in Presidential Primaries," NBER Working Papers 13637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.