Report NEP-CMP-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hailin Liao & Bin Wang & Tom Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Neural Network Based Models for Efficiency Frontier Analysis: An Application to East Asian Economies' Growth Decomposition," Discussion Paper Series 2007_24, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Tonia Kandiero, 2007. "A Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe," Working Papers 200715, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu, 2007. "Is Increased Agricultural Protection Beneficial for South Africa?," Working Papers 200717, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007. "South Africa Trade Liberalization and Poverty in a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model," Working Papers 200718, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Dynamic Effects of Agriculture Trade in the Context of Domestic and Global Liberalisation: A CGE Analysis for Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 2007:38, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.