Report NEP-CMP-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neugart, Michael, 2006. "Labor market policy evaluation with an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 4726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riipinen, Toni, 2003. "Energy market liberalisation in the FSU - simulations with the GTAP model," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 12/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bredström, David & Jörnsten, Kurt & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2007. "Searching for optimal integer solutions to set partitioning problems using column generation," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2007/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 12-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Patrick Leoni, 2007. "Monte-Carlo Estimations of the Downside Risk of Derivative Portfolios," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth n1760607, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Jacob Michelsen Kolind & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2007. "Danske lægers turnusordning," BlÃ¥ Memoserie, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 216, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2007. "What determines the output drop after an energy price increase: household or firm energy share?," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2007-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 2007. "Measurement of uncertainty costs with dynamic traffic simulations," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2007-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.