Report NEP-CMP-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "An exact approach for single machine scheduling with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 238, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alexander Boogert & Cyriel de Jong, 2007. "Gas Storage Valuation Using a Monte Carlo Method," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0704, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2007. "Searching for Equitable Energy Price Reform for Indonesia," MPRA Paper 1946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lykke E. Andersen, 2006. "How Best to Use the Extraordinary Hydrocarbon Revenues in Bolivia: Results from a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Development Research Working Paper Series 14/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Lord, Roger & Fang, Fang & Bervoets, Frank & Oosterlee, Kees, 2007. "A fast and accurate FFT-based method for pricing early-exercise options under Lévy processes," MPRA Paper 1952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Social Accounting Matrix: A Very Short Introduction for Economic Modeling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-477, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Johann Caro & Robert Faris & Mauricio Medinaceli, 2006. "Natural Gas and Inequality in Bolivia after Nationalization," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.