Report NEP-CMP-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux & Murat Yıldızoglu, 2006. "Coordination failures in network formation," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2006-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Michel Fouquin, 2006. "Economic Integration in Asia: Bilateral Free Trade Agreements Versus Asian Single Market," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2006-15, CEPII research center.
- OKAMOTO Akira, 2006. "An Optimal Rate of the National Burden in an Aging Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 06036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jan Willem van den End & Marco Hoeberichts & Mostafa Tabbae, 2006. "Modelling Scenario Analysis and Macro Stress-testing," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 119, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore