Report NEP-CMP-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2006. "Dynamic Testing of Wholesale Power Market Designs: An Open-Source Agent-Based Framework," Staff General Research Papers 12649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oya Celasun & Xavier Debrun & Jonathan David Ostry, 2006. "Primary Surplus Behavior and Risks to Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Market Countries: A "Fan-Chart" Approach," IMF Working Papers 06/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Ulrich Bartsch, 2006. "How Much is Enough? Monte Carlo Simulations of an Oil Stabilization Fund for Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 06/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas, 2005. "A noise trader model as a generator of apparent financial power laws and long memory," Economics Working Papers 2005,13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Jacqueline L. Buros, 2006. "Managing Edit Checks and Database Cleaning with Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 11, Stata Users Group.