Report NEP-CMP-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hector Chade & Lones Smith, 2006. "Simultaneous Search," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1556, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- JÃ¤ger, G. & Goldengorin, B., 2005. "How to make a greedy heuristic for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem competitive," Research Report 05A11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2006. "Impact analysis of cotton subsidies on poverty: A CGE macro-accounting approach applied to Mali," Cahiers de recherche 06-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2005. "Asian Regionalism versus Global Free Trade: A Simulation Study on Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 985, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sutherland H, 2001. "Reducing Child Poverty In Europe: What Can Static Microsimulation Models Tell Us?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.