Report NEP-CMP-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpco:0512001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- An Chen, 2005. "Loss Analysis of a Life Insurance Company Applying Discrete-time Risk-minimizing Hedging Strategies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John & Corong, Erwin, 2005. "Doha scenarios, trade reforms, and poverty in the Philippines : a computable general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3738, The World Bank.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "How information influences the cost of transport in a supply chain, a monte carlo simulation," Econometrics 0512008, EconWPA.
- Immervoll H & Kleven H & Kreiner C & Saez E, 2004. "Welfare Reform In European Countries: A Micro Simulation Analysis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- O'donoghue C & Baldini M & Mantovani D, 2004. "Modelling The Redistributive Impact Of Indirect Taxes In Europe: An Application Of EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.