Report NEP-CMP-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Vilà, 2005. "Consumers' Behavior and the Bertrand Paradox: An ACE approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 654.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2005. "A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton with Jumps," Research Paper Series 167, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007655 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sigbert Klinke & Uwe Ziegenhagen & Yuval Guri, 2005. "Yxilon – a Modular Open-Source Statistical Programming Language," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.