Report NEP-CMP-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Vil?, 2005. "Consumers' Behavior and the Bertrand Paradox: An ACE approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 654.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2005. "A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton with Jumps," Research Paper Series 167, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Justin van de Ven, 2005. "Simulating Cohort Earnings for Australia," NIESR Discussion Papers 254, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Caron, E.A.M. & Daniels, H.A.M., 2005. "General Model for Automated Diagnosis of Business Performance," Research Paper ERS-2005-058-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Sigbert Klinke & Uwe Ziegenhagen & Yuval Guri, 2005. "Yxilon – a Modular Open-Source Statistical Programming Language," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.