Report NEP-CMP-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salzano Massimo, 2005. "Neural Networks as tools for increasing the forecast and control of complex economic systems. Economics & Complexity - 1999\Vol2 N2 Spec. NEU 99-a," Macroeconomics 0501012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001988 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 637.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Prof John Foster, 2004. "From Simplistic to Complex Systems in Economics," Discussion Papers Series 335, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Garavaglia, C., 2004. "History friendly simulations for modelling industrial dynamics," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.19, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Thomas Brenner, 2004. "Agent Learning Representation - Advice in Modelling Economic Learning," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.