Report NEP-CMP-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 2003. "Simulation and Estimation of Hedonic Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1014, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rama Prasad Kanungo, 2004. "Genetic Algorithms: Genesis of Stock Evaluation," Experimental, EconWPA 0404007, EconWPA.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2004. "Geographical Extension of Free Trade Zones as Trade Liberalization: A Numerical Simulation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1147, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2003. "Ageing and the Tax Implied in Public Pension Schemes: Simulations for Selected OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reinhard Selten & M. Schreckenberg & Thomas Pitz & T. Chmura & S. Kube, 2003. "Experiments and Simulations on Day-to-Day Route Choice-Behaviour," CESifo Working Paper Series 900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2004. "Household Taxation, Income Splitting and Labor Supply Incentives: A Microsimulation Study for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 421, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2003-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Haan & Viktor Steiner, 2004. "Distributional and Fiscal Effects of the German Tax Reform 2000: A Behavioral Microsimulation Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 419, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2003. "Is the Collective Model of Labor Supply Useful for Tax Policy Analysis? A Simulation Exercise," CESifo Working Paper Series 1052, CESifo Group Munich.