Report NEP-CMP-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2003. "Estimating Time-Varying Coefficients With the VC Program," Discussion Papers in Economics 34, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stougie, Leen & Vlerk, Maarten H. van der, 2003. "Approximation in stochastic integer programming," Research Report 03A14, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Michael Creel, 2003. "Econometrics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 575.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 12 Feb 2013.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Limited Computational Resources Favor Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp320, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rocío Sánchez-Mangas, 2002. "Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of A Dynamic Structural Investment Model," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws026218, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Balsters, H., 2003. "Object-oriented modeling and design of database federations," Research Report 03A18, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & John E. Roemer, 2003. "Optimal Taxation According to Equality of Opportunity: a Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," ICER Working Papers 05-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.