Report NEP-CMP-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chokri Dridi, 2002. "Computer code for: A Short Note on the Numerical Approximation of the Standard Normal Cumulative Distribution and Its Inverse," Computer Programs, EconWPA 0212001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "MyQuestLight - Excel add-in for processing questionnaire responses," Computer Programs, EconWPA 0302001, EconWPA, revised 26 Oct 2004.
- Y.K. Tse & Xibin Zhang, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Investigation of Some Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 7/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Robert GagnÃ© & Pierre Thomas LÃ©ger, 2003. "Determinants of Physiciansâ€™ Decisions to Specialize," Cahiers de recherche 03-01, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2003318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2002. "Estimating Settlement Risk and the Potential for Contagion in Canada's Automated Clearing Settlement System," Working Papers 02-41, Bank of Canada.
- Jennifer V Greenslade & Richard G Pierse & Jumana Saleheen, 2003. "A Kalman filter approach to estimating the UK NAIRU," Bank of England working papers 179, Bank of England.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van, 2003. "Application-driven Sequential Designs for Simulation Experiments: Kriging Metamodeling," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2003-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michal Skorepa & Viktor Kotlan, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: to Forecast or to Simulate," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0304007, EconWPA.