Report NEP-CIS-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 098, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Sabine Stephan & Jonas LÃ¶bbing, 2013. "Foreign trade of the EU27," IMK Report, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute 83e-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Evgeny A. Antipov, 2014. "The Determinants Of Online Merchantâ€™s Price Premium: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 19/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Timm, Christian, 2014. "A liberal developmental state in Georgia? State dominance and Washington Consensus in the post-communist region," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2014/02, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, GÃ¶ttingen.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Antonio Di Paolo & AysÃ½t Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association 2013/14, Turkish Economic Association.