Report NEP-CIS-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillem Achermann & Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique industrielle et de lâ€™innovation de la Russie et de la Chine : quelle place pour la protection de lâ€™environnement ? The Place of Environmental Protection within Industrial and Innovati," Working Papers, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation 272, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Alexander Abroskin, 2014. "Prospects for the development of innovative processes management information base in the Russian economy," Working Papers 0092, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor , 2014. "Investment to the Rescue," wiiw Forecast Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw Spring2014, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Juan Carlos Reboredo & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Do global factors impact BRICS stock markets? A quantile regression approach," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-159, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Olga N. Molchanova & Tatyana Y. Nekrasova, 2014. "Development of the Russian version of the Contingencies of Self-Worth scale," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 17/PSY/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2013. "The effect of global financial crisis on trade elasticities: Evidence from BRIICS countries and Turkey," MPRA Paper 54659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2014. "The Feldstein â€“Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: Evidence from the largest countries of Asia," MPRA Paper 54660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukianenko, Dmytro & Chuzhykov, Viktor & WoÅºniak, MichaÅ‚ Gabriel & Antoniuk, Larysa & Bal-WoÅºniak, Teresa & Bolonek, Ryszarda & Dobija, MieczysÅ‚aw & Fedirko, Natalia & Fedirko, Oleksandr & Firszt,, 2013. "Convergence and Divergence in Europe: Polish and Ukrainian Cases," MPRA Paper 54747, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Apr 2013.