Report NEP-CIS-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Rakviashvili, 2013. "The new stage of the states concept evolution: example of Russia," Working Papers 0005, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2013.
"Региональная Диагностика Эффективности Отраслевых Производств (На Примере Сельского Хозяйства)
[Regional economic," MPRA Paper 52840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2013. "Оценка Перспективных Направлений Заимствования Технологий (На Примере Отрасли Выращивания Зерновых Культу�," MPRA Paper 52835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2013. "Modeling Forest Trade in Logs and Lumber: Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers 2013-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2013. "The Strategic Value of Carbon Tariffs," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 26 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Lehmbruch, B., 2012. "It takes two to quango: post-Soviet fiscal relations, political entrepreneurship and agencification from below," ISS Working Papers - General Series 538, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Paolo D. Farah & Riccardo Tremolada, 2013. "A Comparison Between Shale Gas in China and Unconventional Fuel Development in the United States: Health, Water and Environmental Risks," Working Papers 2013.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sam COSAERT, 2013. "Revealed preferences for diamond goods," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.26, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ternovsky, Volodymyr & Mirzoeva, Olga, 2013. "Cooperation Of Small-Scale Horticultural Producers In Ukraine," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161810, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.