Report NEP-CIS-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grosfeld, Irena & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Persistent effects of empires: Evidence from the partitions of Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 9371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo, 2013. "Russian Fiscal Federalism: Impact of Political and Fiscal (De)centralization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pohit, Sanjib, 2012. "Complementarity and Potentials of High Technology Trade, Technology and Skills Transfers between India-Russia," MPRA Paper 45866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orden, David, 2013. "The Changing Structure of Domestic Support and Its Implications for Trade," Commissioned Papers 146657, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Ibragimov Marat & Jovlon Karimov & Elena Permyakova, 2013. "Unemployment and output dynamics in CIS countries: Okun's law revisited," EERC Working Paper Series 13/04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Stéphane BECUWE & Bertrand BLANCHETON, 2013. "La place du vin dans les échanges internationaux de la France pendant la première mondialisation," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.