Report NEP-CIS-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Seven lessons from post-communist transition," CASE Network E-briefs 03, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Babeckii, Ian & Komárek, Luboš & Komárková, Zlatuše, 2012. "Integration of Chinese and Russian stock markets with world markets: National and sectoral perspectives," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fungácová, Zuzana & Jakubík, Petr, 2012. "Bank stress tests as an information device for emerging markets: The case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Latika Chaudhary & Aldo Musacchio & Steven Nafziger & Se Yan, 2012. "Big BRICs, Weak Foundations: The Beginning of Public Elementary Education in Brazil, Russia, India, and China," NBER Working Papers 17852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irina Tochitskaya, 2012. "Russiaâ€™s Accession to the WTO: Impacts and Challenges," CASE Network E-briefs 01, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.