Report NEP-CIS-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Oskam, Arie J. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarettes Consumption during Transition: Evidence from Russia," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49239, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- R. L. Bruno & M. Bytchkova & S. Estrin, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," Working Papers 650, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Belyaev, Alexander, 2009. "Адекватность Закрытой Модели Для Российской Экономики В Задаче Сравнительного Анализа Энергетической Стра�," MPRA Paper 15109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerasimchuk, Ivetta, 2009. "Re-Think Russian Investment in Southern Africa," MPRA Paper 15151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Mosley & Altay Mussurov, 2009. "Poverty and Economic Growth in Russia’s Regions," Working Papers 2009006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J., 2009. "Farm debt in transition countries: Lessons for Tajikistan," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49253, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.