Report NEP-CIS-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasily Astrov & Peter Havlik, 2008. "Economic Developments in the Wider Black Sea Region," wiiw Research Reports 349, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Russian and Caspian hydrocarbons: energy supply stakes for the European Union," Post-Print halshs-00347523, HAL.
- J. David Brown & John Earle, 2008. "Understanding the Contributions of Reallocation to Productivity Growth: Lessons from a Comparative Firm-Level Analysis," CERT Discussion Papers 0805, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Scott Gehlbach & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Government Control of the Media," Working Papers w0126, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Ulatov, Sergey & Emelyanova, Olga & Smits, Karlis, 2008. "Russian economic report No.16 (June 2008), The World Bank," MPRA Paper 12435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeljko, Bogetic & Karlis, Smits & Sergey, Ulatov & Olga, Emelyanova & Marco, Hernandez, 2008. "Russian economic report No. 17 (November 2008), The World Bank," MPRA Paper 12434, University Library of Munich, Germany.